UC for the Retail and Automotive Industries
Driving business in stores, online, and on the lot.
Enhancing Customer Service to Increase Profit Margins
The retail industry has undergone a drastic transformation in recent years. With consumer expectations evolving, delivering exceptional customer service is critical to business success. Retailers need to be flexible and mobile in their approach to serving their customers. Our Unified Communications solution delivers the tools that allow retailers to thrive. With voice, chat, video, file and image sharing, conference calling, presence alerts, and mobility available in a single platform, employees are empowered to communicate and collaborate better, improve the bottom line, and enhance customer service.
From single storefronts to national chains, volume discounters, kiosks, and online stores, retailers of every kind are turning to Zultys for affordable, innovative multi-site contact center and mobility solutions for attracting, servicing, and retaining customers.
Accelerating Digital Transformation in the Automotive Industry
Today’s car buyers are savvy. With a wealth of information literally at their fingertips online, they visit dealerships as well informed as the salespeople they’ll interact with. You as a dealer need to be very well prepared to make their experience stand out. Even after the sale, retention and loyalty are based on the quality of customer care and satisfaction, especially in the service area and on the phone.
A Zultys Unified Communications solution can make the difference between winning a new customer, keeping existing customers, and losing business to your competitors. It will enable your team to connect customers to the right person quickly with seamless transfers and effective call routing, provide quick communications between staff when customers require attention, and empower employees to deliver the best customer service and follow-up with a robust suite of communication tools.
The Right UC for Retail and Automotive
Zultys’ Unified Communications solution has a suite of advanced communications features to increase employee collaboration and improve customer communication.
- Incoming calls can be answered with an auto attendant to provide a consistent corporate image and deliver routing information to reduce customer hold time.
- Custom greetings and music on hold can be customized to convey directions and sales and promotions information.
- Flexible call handling automatically forwards calls to different departments depending on the caller ID of the call, time of day, and availability of a sales agent.
- With MX Mobile, sales and service managers are always accessible for calls via their smart phones, at their desks, on the lot, in the showroom, and even at home.
- The Find me/Follow me feature provides remote access to voice mail, with email messages to notify employees when a voice, fax, or email message is waiting in their inbox.
- Integrate with Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Salesforce, Dealer Socket, and a multitude of other software CRMs to supercharge their performance with the Zultys UC.
- Call recording enables you to review conversations when discrepancies arise and make sure your employees are offering a high level of customer service to callers.
In the competitive retail and automotive industry, every customer contact could mean a sale. Customers return for repeat purchases based on service that goes above and beyond to make the experience memorable and rewarding. A Zultys Unified Communications system can make a meaningful impact on your bottom line by providing more productivity enhancing and customer engagement capabilities than ever before by merging voice, data, video, chat, presence, and mobility applications into a single platform that’s easy and intuitive to use for all your employees.
Our Unified Communications solution can be deployed as a premise-based, virtual, or hybrid solution, giving you the choice in how you want to deploy it and options on price points. All options include the same powerful suite of tools and an intuitive single pane of glass user interface for ease of use.
- One Zultys system can handle communications and streamline operations across multiple locations, making it perfect for a dispersed or mobile workforce.
- Moving, adding, and changing IP phones can be done in-house, reducing outside IT service costs.
- Costs associated with processing POS credit card transactions are reduced by using SIP lines instead of older analog networks.
- Reduce maintenance costs for older equipment with a Unified Communications system that utilizes less hardware and provides more functionality than legacy systems.
Zultys solutions integrate with legacy systems for investment preservation and are scalable, allowing for easy system expansion in the future.