Zultys Circle of Excellence
Riviera Maya, Mexico
March 17–20, 2024
Set on the white beaches of the Riviera Maya, UNICO 20°87° immerses guests in the culture of the region, from the locally-inspired cocktails and cuisines to the all-expenses-paid excursions. Three unique pools and a holistic spa and wellness center drive home a sense of relaxed luxury, while an 18-hole golf course features stunning natural beauty surrounded by exotic wildlife and ancient Mayan ruins.
Those who attend will have the opportunity to bring a loved one. Celebrate your achievements while experiencing all-inclusive amenities and rooms with breathtaking ocean views.
To qualify, a Partner must have at least $8,000 in net new Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) between January 1, 2023, and December 31, 2023 (the “Program Period”). The Top 20 qualifying Partners will be invited to attend the 2023 Circle of Excellence scheduled on March 17–20, 2024, per the requirements listed below in the Terms & Conditions.
Your Ticket to a Stress-Free Vacation in Paradise
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- A Partner must have at least $8,000 in net new Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) between January 1, 2023, and December 31, 2023 (the “Program Period”).
- Examples of qualification for net new MRR as solely determined by Zultys:
- A Partner who has $10,000 in new MRR and $2,500 in MRR cancellations has a net new MRR of $7,500. Therefore, they do not qualify.
- A Partner who has $10,000 in new MRR and $1,500 in MRR cancellations has a net new MRR of $8,500. Therefore, they do qualify.
- The Circle of Excellence Award may be only used by the principal of the agency and one (1) guest (each an “Attendee”).
- Each Attendee must be at least 18 years of age.
- If an Award winner elects to not bring a guest, there is no cash or credit equivalent provided.
- The Award is valid only for the specified travel dates to the specified resort destination.
- Zultys shall provide round-trip coach airfare to the resort destination including round-trip transportation from the destination airport to and from the resort destination. Zultys is not responsible for Attendee travel to and from the airport of origin. Zultys will make its best efforts to accommodate airline preferences within reason.
- Awards are non-transferable and may not be sold or traded for cash or credit equivalent.
- Zultys will make one (1) excursion available per Attendee subject to resort availability.
- Each Award winner grants Zultys the right to use their name, image, or likeness, without compensation, for the sole purpose of publishing, promoting, and advertising the Zultys Circle of Excellence Program within any medium worldwide.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply and Zultys reserves the exclusive right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Program for any reason, including but not limited to modifying these Terms and conditions or improving the Program’s effectiveness.
Any liability for federal, state, or other taxes for the 2023 Zultys Circle of Excellence will be the sole responsibility of the winning Partner. Zultys will not be responsible for the payment of any such taxes.
Each participant will sign a liability waiver for this trip releasing Zultys, and other property owners and facilities providers of any and all financial or legal liability for any injury or occurrence. Full liability waiver available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 17 – 20, 2024
All Program participants agree to these Terms and Conditions and their participation in this Program constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
Each Attendee agrees to comply with all United States and foreign entry protocols. In turn, each Attendee shall provide a valid United States Passport or its equivalent in order to comply with any FAA or U.S. and/or foreign Customs or Border Protection requirements. Zultys is not responsible for any negative action taken by the FAA or other agencies for any Attendee’s failure to comply with any such requirements, including but not limited to denial of the Attendee’s ability to travel internationally.