Zultys Announces MXmeeting 4.2 With Multiparty Video Conferencing Feature for Web Collaboration
Solution adds 4-way webcam video conferencing, enhanced Outlook integration and more
Zultys Inc., the “Smarter Communications” company and award-winning IP telephony solution provider for SMB and enterprises today announced MXmeeting™ Release 4.2, adding four-way video conferencing and number of key new features to an already very successful next-generation collaboration solution that add to the user experience and make it an even more compelling alternative to travel. In addition to a multipoint webcam capability that supports up to 4 concurrent webcams in one meeting room, MXmeeting 4.2 adds enhanced Outlook integration, improved speed, MXmeeting appliance clustering for extra capacity and redundancy, Webinar polling, superior active directory integration, access to a 250 port Voice conference solution (in the US and Canada) and more.
MXmeeting combines video, voice, desktop web interaction, instant messaging, virtual meeting rooms, online presentations, file sharing, training and demonstration tools into a single system that can help companies slash travel costs and respond more quickly to customer needs– all with NO monthly recurring fees of any kind. MXmeeting™ delivers unmatched return on investment by equipping businesses with the collaboration tools they need today.
“MXmeeting continues to lead the market with features that allow companies to fully connect their workforce through interactive collaboration tools that boost productivity, slash travel costs and eliminate the need for expensive hosted systems,” said Steve Francis, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer of Zultys.
“Since we started using MXmeeting we’ve seen a dramatic reduction in travel and training costs, and a huge boost in productivity and responsiveness,” said Heidi Maschmann, VP Information Systems/Inventory, ELITeXPO, the premier provider of critical transportation for specialized event marketing materials. “Up until the deployment of MXmeeting all training was completed at our HQ with all of the associated costs and downtime that is driven by physical employee travel. The operational costs as well as the overhead for my training rollout dropped by over 90% and we’ve seen an increase in our on-time delivery rate. Not only that, our employee morale went up and our customers loved the result. Thank you Zultys and MXmeeting!”
MXmeetingbuilds on Zultys’ premier IP PBX portfolio which already supports integrated call handling, voice mail, built-in gateways, presence server, and instant messaging server for up to 10,000 users across 128 locations. MXmeeting can be easily implemented by simply adding an appliance to an existing MX250 or MX30 offering. The systems may be clustered for additional capacity and redundancy. It may also be deployed standalone for companies looking to add web conferencing to an existing phone system.
The solution scales as you grow:
- MXmeeting M200: two meeting rooms with ten concurrent users
- MXmeeting M500: 20 meeting rooms with 100 concurrent users
- MXmeeting M800: 50 meeting rooms with 200 concurrent users
- MXmeeting M1000: 200 meeting rooms with 2000 concurrent users
MXmeeting 4.2 features include:
- Web conferencing – sales presentations, product demos, interactive collaboration.
- Webcam server – up to 4 webcams can join in for live video interactive presentations.
- Web seminar – Seminars for view only attendees with no client or agent to install. Totally platform and browser independent.
- 250 port Voice conference bridge (in the US and Canada) with lecture mode.
- Remote support: remotely access and troubleshoot anyone’s PC by emailing them a URL.
- Remote Access: Remotely access your own PC from anywhere, without the worry of firewalls or static IP addresses.
- Remote print: issue a print command to instruct a local document to be printed at 1 or all of the participants remotely.
- Webinar Polling.
- File Upload: Upload files to 1 or all participants with no worry of extension or file size. No longer are you limited by a file size or slowed down by Email.
- Substantially improved Macintosh client support (OS 10.x).
- Enhanced Outlook integration.