Reports to: VP of Marketing
Location: Remote, U.S.
Who We Are
Zultys, Inc. is a premier provider of omnichannel, Unified Communications, hosted business phone services, and premise-based communications systems, and we’re growing quickly. Our innovative Unified Communications solution and integrated desktop IP phones help businesses of all sizes streamline communications for increased collaboration and productivity. We offer a complete, all-in-one system solution that includes applications for desktop, web-based, and mobile users, plus an Integrated Contact Center, and we offer multiple deployment options such as cloud solutions (UCaaS), premise solutions, and hybrids of both. Wherever clients are working, Zultys is there to help them deploy custom-tailored communication systems suited to their specific needs on any device, through any channel — be that voice, video, SMS, a conference call, and more.
Zultys is growing, and we’re looking for a Senior Copywriter and Content Strategist to join our dynamic marketing team and report to our Vice President of Marketing. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of experience writing for technology companies and brands and is a pro at developing concise, engaging, and innovative content under time constraints. This candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and has exceptional communication and content development skills. Speed, efficiency, and the ability to understand our product value proposition and how it applies to a variety of market use cases are key in this role.
- Develop exceptional creative copy that captures readers’ attention, addresses audience pain points, establishes the brand’s authority on topics, and inspires action, including copy that helps Partners grow the Zultys customer base
- Write thought leadership and demand-generation copy for a variety of mediums, including long-form white papers, press releases, blogs, social content, scripts, quotes, short videos, educational content, collateral, emails, and campaigns
- Create, write, edit, and work with third parties and agencies to execute on content experiences tailored for web, digital, and social platforms
- Lead the development, implementation, and iterative refinement of a comprehensive content strategy for our stakeholders
- Write in different voices and for top executives in the company
- Brainstorm, collaborate, and process input from the marketing and sales teams and other stakeholders to capture new ideas, strategies, and approaches to elevate our writing
- Identify and address content gaps and provide ideas on ways to further promote content
- Assist leadership with producing content for presentations, training, and other related communications
Competencies and Skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and translate ideas into targeted content that engages audiences
- Write across various formats, leaning into the strengths of each deliverable
- Ability to write concise and action-driven calls to action
- Excellent verbal and listening communication skills; able to objectively work with many types of people, as well as engage and represent different points of view
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in advertising, marketing, or a related field
- 8+ years of relevant experience in writing content strategy with significant brand-building experience
- Considerable experience writing for technology companies and brands; familiarity with Unified Communications and the telecommunications industry a plus
- Experience producing content such as collateral, emails, traditional and digital ads, videos, websites, and social media
- Preferred: Experience with the Channel and writing in the voice of Partners; experience ghostwriting for executives and inhabiting their voice
Benefits and Compensation
- Compensation: This is a non-exempt position; salary based on candidate’s qualifications and experience
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, and basic A&D life insurance. 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid vacation and sick days
Zultys delivers an easy-to-use, secure, and reliable platform designed to streamline all forms of communication and increase productivity for businesses of all sizes. Please visit www.zultys.com for more information.